On 27 May 2011 in Warsaw, CCIRS IIR UW organized seminar on: “India and EU – Higher Education cooperation and challenges” with Delegation from Indian Institutions of Higher Education:
– Vibha Puri Das (Secretary, Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resources and Development, liderka delegacji)
– Prof. Ved Prakash (Chairman, University Grants Commission)
– Prof. S.S. Mantha (Chairman, All Indian Council of Technical Education)
– Prof. Panchanan Mohanty (Professor in Applied Linguistics, Centre for Applied Linguistics and Translation Studies, University of Hyderabad)
– Shri Amit Khare (Joint Secretary, International cooperation Cell, Ministry of Human Resources and Development).
In the seminar participated also: Ulrich Podewils (Leader of EU-India Study Centres programme), Vikrant Rattan ( First Secretary of the Embassy of India) and Tomasz Łukaszuk (Director of the Department of Asia-Pacific, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Poland).
University of Warsaw was represented by:
– Prof. Włodzimierz Lengauer (Vice-Rector for Research and International Relations)
– Prof. Janusz Adamowski (Dean of Faculty of Journalism and Political Science)
– Prof. Jerzy Wierzbiński (Vice-Dean of Faculty of Management)
– Prof. Edward Haliżak (Director of Institute of International Relations)
– Prof. Dariusz Milczarek (Director of the Centre for Europe)
– Dr Jakub Zajączkowski (Chairperson of Centre for Contemporary India Research and Studies, Institute of International Relations)
– Dr Bogusław Zaleski (Centre for Contemporary India Research and Studies, Institute of International Relations)
– Aleksandra Jaskólska MA (Centre for Contemporary India Research and Studies, Institute of International Relations).
programme in pdf: Download