Participation in the European Union’s Erasmus exchange programme gives every student a unique opportunity to study anywhere in the EU. It is also an opportunity for a short-term visit (7 days) to our Institute for professors within the framework of the Erasmus programme.
Erasmus students are granted scholarships (studies and internships) and they are relieved of charges that it might otherwise have had to bear at the host university.
The Institute of International Relations:
- Cooperates with more than 100 European Universities within the framework of the Eramsus+ Programme
- Sends over 100 students to European universities every year
- Hosts 100 students from other countries
- Professors from the EU Univerisites visit the Institute for one week under the Erasmus+ agreement and hold lectures
Students could study in almost all EU countries. Institute has more than 100 LLP Erasmus agreements.
Should you have any further questions regarding your exchange studies at the Institute, please do not hesitate to contact our Erasmus Coordinator – M.A. Anita Budziszewska (firstname.lastname@example.org)
INFORMATION FOR NEW INCOMING ERASMUS STUDENTS!
Dear Incoming International Students! Welcome to the Faculty of Political Science and International Studies!
The registration for winter term starts usually: September 13th and will be finished in the middle of October.
The registration for summer term starts usually: February 5th and will be finished in the middle of March
(please note that you need to register through http://usosweb.wnpism.uw.edu.pl)
Summer semester courses 2018/2019
If you seek other courses (from the areas of economic, law ctr.) you can also attend courses offered for regular English students (our English BA and MA programmes). In this case, please take into account that there is a limit of places for Erasmus students. To be registered on these courses you need to fill special form (download), collect all signatures and deliver it to our USOS office (USOS: ms Marysia Grzybowska at room no 109, Collegium Polliticum, I floor, Main Campus of the University of Warsaw).
Students can also participate in other courses from the English programme (detailes under the offer/table)- Undergraduate and Graduate studies on Political Science/ International Relations (5 years – courses also from area of law, economics and regional studies). However, very limited places are available for international students (max. 3 places on each course for Erasmus students, website for registration: the same as above)
All information about admission please visit International Relations Office University of Warsaw.
Outgoing Students (Institute Students)
Erasmus + programme 2019/20
- Students are reviewed and qualified for the Erasmus Plus program by the institute Qualification Commission which includes:
- Deputy Director of the Institute
- Faculty Coordinator of Erasmus Plus
- Institute Coordinator of Erasmus Plus
- Students’ Union Representative
- Persons applying for trip scholarships under the Erasmus program are required to constantly monitor the website of the Institute for new announcements for further procedures and updating your email address on the account USOS (correspondence with the Office of Student Affairs at a later stage by means of e-mail addresses with USOS)
- Assessment of each application includes: the average grade student, knowledge of the language / languages, passing the stage of study, justification of choice of university / motivation, assessment of competence social activity – scientific organization (if applicable) the opinion of the head of studies.
If you have any further questions regarding your exchange studies at the Institute, please do not hesitate to contact our coordinator:
Erasmus Coordinator: Faculty & Institute of International Relations Coordinator: Anita Budziszewska, M.A (email@example.com)