Events Organized by the CCIRS
Centre for Contemporary India Research and Studies sience 2010 has organized more than:
- 17 international conferences
- 28 international seminars
- 20 lectures
Centre for Contemporary India Research and Studies since 2010 cooperate with State Authorities:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland (In July 2011 roku, dr Jakub Zajączkowski took part in official visit Minister of Foreign Affairs of Poland, Radosław Sikorski to the Republic of India on 10-13 July 2011)
- Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Poland (Centre coorganized Conference in November 2010: Doing Business in India – implications for European partners)
- Ministry of Human Resources and Development of India (In May 2011, Ms. Vibha Puri Das Secretary, Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resources and Development, Mission Leader along with other representative from Indian Institutions of Higher Education visited CCIRS)
- Embassy of India in Warsaw
- Embassy of Poland in New Delhi
- PhD: Centre for Contemporary India Research and Studies took part in program of exchange of PhD Students. Sebastian Żukowski in 2010 and Aleksandra Jaskólska in 2011 went as visiting fellow to Institute of Foreign Policy Studies, Univeristy of Calcutta.
- BA/MA: In February 2012, fist two students from Institute of International Relations went to India to study for one semester. In academic year 2012/13, 40 students from IIR will go to India and Nepal.
Find all the detalis below:
Events Organized by the CCIRS in 2010 and 2011: