On 14th January 2010 Professor Janusz Adamowski, Dean of Faculty of Journalism and Political Science University of Warsaw signed five Memorandum of Understanding with following partners from India:
– University of Hyderabad:-The University of Hyderabad (UoH), one of the major institutions of higher education in India is largely devoted to postgraduate studies and is widely known for its excellence in research and for its distinguished faculty.
– Institute of Economic Growth at the University of Delhi:- The Institute of Economic Growth (IEG) is an autonomous, multidisciplinary Centre for advanced research and training. Widely recognized as a Centre of excellence, it is one of India ‘s leading academic institutions in the fields of economic and social development.
– Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses:- IDSA has served as a forum to debate important aspects of national and international security. The Institute conducts several national and international conferences every year, and regularly holds round tables and workshops on important developments.
– Institute of Economic and Social Change Bangalore:- The Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) is an All India Institute for Interdisciplinary Research and Training in the Social Sciences.
– Manipal University:- Manipal University has emerged as the leading higher education provider in India. The University has a strong alumni network of over 83,000 members. The University has created an ecosystem of teaching and research excellence making it a universally accepted destination by students.